Evolution of souls
Wayist philosophy is rooted in the belief that humans are soul beings, and that our souls evolve and can become reborn as spiritual beings.
There are three important milestones in our evolution:
- Self realization, which is enlightenment in Manipura chakra.
- Spiritual re-birth, which is the start of life as a spiritually-minded person. This rebirth is triggered in Anahata chakra.
- Spiritual enlightenment, which is the final graduation from this school of life. This signals the end of samsara. After this, no more reincarnation. We continue our existence as spiritual beings in a different state, which is sanskrit is known as Sukhavati (Land of Pure Bliss).
We believe there are spiritual beings. We believe the human soul is a mind-held concept of the human identity, it changes constantly, is is mortal and relies on the brain. The human soul can discover the Spiritual Path and become a spiritual being.
We evolve as we learn about humility, simplicity and compassion in all different parts of our soul. Wayism is the spiritual Path that combines sacred Knowledge, Spiritual Awareness, a Benevolent mind and a healing lifestyle.
The earliest traces of Wayist philosophy are seen in ancient Egypt (Isis cult) and in the Upanishadic era, several thousand years ago. During the 500BCE era, we had Siddhartha Gautama (who became a Buddha after enlightenment) and LaoTzi from China explaining core Wayist principles.
It was however not until the 1st century that the philosophy of The Way came to full bloom in West and East. During this era we had Teacher Jesus going about from Egypt to India to teach The Way.
During that era, the Bhagavad Gita (Hindu) tradition of Bhakti Yoga and several Mahayana (Buddhist) schools embraced the teaching of The Way.Besides those who self-identify as Wayists in the ancient tradition, outside of organized religion. Wayists are also found within Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and Daoism.
Wayism is the core upon which organized religions built their empires.
Fundamentals of Wayist Philosophy
1) Earth is a school for soul beings.
2) The purpose of life for incarnated souls on Earth is to learn Wisdom, which is humility, simplicity and compassion
3) Once sufficient loving-kindness is acquired through this process of enlightenment, the soul is metamorphosed (as a caterpillar is transformed into a butterfly) into a spiritual being—and the soul graduates from the school of soul life. The temporary mind-held soul has become an immortal being.
4) The soul is reborn, as Teacher Jesus explained, into Heaven. This Sukhavati heaven is where Amatabha reigns, in Buddhism he is the wise Buddha King of heaven. Our spirits grew from seed potential that sparked from Amitabha. Therefore he is described as our father in Heaven.
No more reincarnations, no more school on Earth.
5) Spirit beings who graduated from Earth School continue to exist as helper beings; assisting incarnated souls on all organic planets to fulfil their purpose of life.
6) The Creator of the universes is Immutable and Unknowable, we call the One or the Source. From the One emanates a constant flow of energy we call The Way (or OM, YinYang, the Word, or Trimurti). Through the Way, all are created and upheld.
The Way is the Plan and Mechanism of Creation, containing natural laws (gravity, evolution of some species, etc.) and supernatural laws (karma, etc.). The One is Omnipresent since the ‘Energy’ of The Way that emanates from the One regulates not only the metaphysical universe but also sub-atomic characteristics and all material things throughout all universes. In this sense, we say Namaste to all beings, and we know that “God is closer to us than our hand” (Upanishads).