- Category: Workshops and Training
- Published on Thursday, 23 June 2011 20:54
- Hits: 3701
Please note, we are in process to finalize dates/venue for 2012. We expect the first course to run in APRIL directly following each Paradigm Shift Workshop.
Duration: Two full days
Prerequisites: Workshops for first timers, Introduction to Wayist mystical teaching and meditation, Sacred Sensuality Workshop for beginners, OR The Paradigm Shift workshop.
Certification: Wayist coaches learn by guided experience. Certified Wayist coaches conduct several workshops as assistant coaches and as principal coach before certification. The aim of this workshop is to prepare prospective coaches for their first assistant coach opportunity. Coaches in training get preferred rates for advanced training courses and workshops. Before certification, a trainee coach will have attended several introductory courses as assistant coach and will have completed the required academic reading. Publishing at least two articles through Wayist Books is a requirement. The previously mentioned are conducted with guidance and supervision of a seasoned coach—you are never alone on the journey.
- Outline of required Wayist reading for coaches.
- The role of the coach; ethics, professional opportunities, specialty areas.
- Reasoning about and evaluating other philosophies of religion from a Wayist perspective. This helps you to help people from other traditions to understand what makes Wayism different.
- Conduct at seminars and workshops.
- The coach as counselor.
- Organizing seminars and workshops.
- The way forward as an assistant coach: Learning opportunities, participation at future seminars, internet participation, teaming up to organize local and national workshops.
- Making your assistant coach status official—pledge to following the code of ethics and registration.
Cost: Depending on location and venue. See Schedule